jueves, 14 de agosto de 2008

Filosofía Jokeriana

En Cuacarraquear nos dimos a la tarea de compilar algunas de nuestras frases favoritas del maravilloso Joker de la película The Dark Knight, ¿porqué?, porque somos geeks y nos encantó la película.


"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was….a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says, Why so serious? Comes at me with the knife, Why so serious? He sticks the blade in my mouth and says Let’s put a smile on that face!”

"Kill you? I don’t want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you… you complete me".

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it’s fair".

"See, I’m not a monster, I’m just ahead of the curve"

"You just couldn’t let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren’t you? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won’t kill you, because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever".

Foto: Warner Brothers

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.